Monday, September 7, 2009

Ok! Magazine is crazy!!


Alright well I was walking through Target today and I happened to spot this on the magazine stand. Now I really don't pay much attention to all those magazine crap but then I saw this and I had to see what kind of crap they were saying. I read and literally started laughing out loud it was so ridiculous! If you want to find out all about Rob and Kristens "engagment", just pick up a copy of Ok! Magazine and you can see all the craziness that they say. O and here's a little passage from the site:

Twilight: As Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart continue to grow closer on the set of Eclipse in Vancouver, they will soon film the romantic scene of Edward and Bella’s engagement. But will life continue to imitate art with these two lovebirds with a real-life engagement? Also, has Vanessa Hudgens developed a crush on RPattz? Is there trouble in paradise for her and beau Zac Efron?

No comments:

Post a Comment